May 7th, 6-9 p.m.
Free childcare will be provided for those in need and there will be a Favorite Things Party in the Refinery (high school area) for ladies who’d like to participate OR ladies may use their freedom to do what they wish. Adults and youth will give the kids pizza and fruit, play games and supply a lesson. For those who would like to participate in the Favorite Things Party, here are instructions:
1. Purchase five of your favorite things that cost no more than $5 each. You can purchase 5 of the exact same thing or five different things, but do not spend over $20 in total. Ideas: crazy/cozy socks, favorite tea, Chapstick, kitchen gadgets, little candles, bubble bath…
2. Bring your five gifts in one gift bag.
3. Upon arrival your name will be written on five sheets of paper and go into a basket.
4. Each of us comes up front and shares a bit about our favorite thing(s) and then draws 5 names from the basket.
5. We all go home with five new gifts!
If you require childcare, please R.S.V.P. to Tiffany Felty (firstname.lastname@example.org
) with the name and age of each child.